Monday, March 25, 2013

Advertising Hair Product

I decide to chose this two hair product because they both grab my attention. I am a person that really takes care of my hair and Loves to make my hair get good treatment. So when I go shopping and see advertising with celebrates or without them I buy the product. If I need I get it. The product being sold in this Ad is the hairspray and treatment for the hair. The "hook" in this Ad is the celebrate being in this Ad. The target is young women in their 20 and also young girls.


I chose this hair Garnier Fructis to be my second advertisement Ad because I like the smell of this shampoo smell. The product being sold here is the New Garnier Fructis shampoo. The "hook" in this Ad is the young looking women being in the picture and touching her hair to get the consumer to buy the product. The target is women around their 20-30 years old.




2 comments:

  1. the first ad looks more like a sex appeal, like it drags woman within the ages of 20-30. in order to get a more sexier looking hair. the other ad looks like beauty and youth for woman 20-30. in order to get silkier and stronger softer hair. so I would rather much go with the second ad I mean who wouldn't want softer healthier looking hair?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These two ads have many differences even though they are for the same type of hair product. I like the points Stephanie makes here about the top one being more about "sex appeal" and the bottom more about "youth and beauty." Great when students comment on each others posts and add to the discussion.

    ReplyDelete