Tuesday, April 2, 2013

5 photo in Identity and Success

Motivated
Being motivated cause you to have energy and be positive. Motivated is something that makes you be strong and help the person you are inside. 













LOVE
Love is also a huge part of me. Love is what brings joy to my life. I been married with my husband over 2 years and 4 months and love has brought me happiness to my life. Love is a friendship and a friend that is there with you under any circumstances. Love is the world's happiness thing can happened in a love story.















FAMILY
Family is a big part of my life my dad my sister and my husband and my brother-in-law. Family has a special meaning to me that when there their for you is because they love you and care. This picture was taken by my husband on my graduation party. I enjoyed the friendship and gathering together. Family is a top identity of me.









BE POSITIVE
Staying positive makes yourself have confedence in yourself. When I positive everything goes well.I don't worry too much in things. I am just myself. I love to enjoy life and do many things with my husband and travel around the world with him.










                                                                        SUCCESS
If everyone belief in success their always a gift you receive for your hard work. I try so hard in my four years at high school and that I graduated got my diploma and now I am attending the Santa Rosa Junior College to get my Medical Assisting certificate. I really proud of myself I have come a long way through struggles and now I am here not giving up.


2 comments:

  1. We need the support of others to help lift us up when we fall... sounds like you have plenty of help.
    Nice Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed getting to know you better through your photo essay Yesenia. I really enjoyed how you closed it with a strong message about not giving up. Good for you--that attitude will take you far in life.//lm

    ReplyDelete